Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Fixed Shooting, now with Double Barrel Shotgun

Today morning, I fixed the shooting element of the players bullets and coincidentally I was also able to solve why the police officer shoot was not working, two birds with one stone. Perviously, the bullets would instantiate themselves in the correct place, but then in the next frame would move to a completely different place this would happen more frequently when the player was rotating. I solved this problem fairly simply after lots of debugging, turns out I had to place change the velocity of the bullets in FixedUpdate() instead of Update().

Double-barreled shotgun

I also coded in the double barrled shot gun which looks awesome now. Now I'll be fixing the rotating gun viewer in the Pause menu, the animation for it seems to be acting up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment